Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wedding : Andrew+Jenny

Congratulations to Andrew & Jenny...
Part 1 is done hehehe...2 more sessions to go...(Prewedding and Wedding Reception).
Today (November 11th,2008) I had another great session...Andrew & Jenny's Holy Matrimony Ceremony...Took place in St. Ignatius Loyola Church...
My team and I got lots lots lots of great shots (in my opinion) hehehe...
Can't wait for your prewedding session this Thursday guys!!! going to be fun fun fun....

Thanks for believing in me to be your photographer hehe....

Here are some previews from today's photoshoot...Enjoy!!!









2 comments:

Dedot said...

asik-asik neh liputan weddingnya...
salam kenal ya.

Andrew Tirta said...

Jeff, your photos got many positive responses from our friends, including ones from London and other parts of the world.

We both also look forward to the next pre-wed session & the 31st next month!

Andrew & Jenny